Committed to releasing each part in the Dumb Sounds series on a different medium, a case of 75 Transformers-branded mp3 players were liberated from a dumpster and used to hold the second installment of the Dumb Sounds.
This release was also “hidden,” more than a year earlier, on the Tuxedo Killers’ debut album.
1. Jerry Philips — I Wanna Marry a Lighthouse Keeper (1:09)
2. Numbers on the Mast — Solve It [demo] (5:51)
3. The Clearing Stages — Parabol Station (4:13)
4. Umpteen Acts — Choral Chess (8:31)
5. j0hn br0wn — jb’s axe [syntax the nerd’s 4/4 woodcut] (3:39)
Released March 16, 2004
Re-released April 1, 2005
[ML-R23 75 copies: MP3 player]
© 1999-2015 Moron Labs. All rights reserved.
This album is available as a digital download in a variety of high-quality and loss-less formats from the Internet Archive.